Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Foodventure: First Time at Smorgasburg!

Smorgasburg is an amazing flea food market located in Brooklyn, New York (and now Queens, New York). There are quite a number of regional food vendors that showcase their delicious foods during the Summer and Fall. I honestly can not believe it took me this long to actually go to Smorgasburg but YAY, I get to finally cross this one off the bucket list!


I made a compilation of some of the foods I ate on my Instagram, but here are the full sized pictures of the foods I tried at Smorgasburg. If you happen to go and see these vendors, definitely order! You won't regret it :).








If you're ever in New York City during Smorgasburg season, definitely check it out! The environment was awesome and the food was DELICIOUS! It was a great experience and I'll definitely be going back soon. You can also find more information on their website. Till next time!
bythreewishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10