Monday, April 14, 2014

IMATS New York City 2014

Over the weekend, IMATS (International Make-Up Artist Trade Show) was held in New York City at Pier 94. I had the wonderful opportunity to work as an exhibitor on behalf of Wayne Goss and Beautylish!

I have never experienced anything like IMATS, but I am so glad that I did! It was such a great experience and a lot of fun. There were so many beautiful people who had a true passion for makeup! It was so lovely meeting beauties from all over the world, and seeing such a variation of styles.

Here are a few of the pictures I took during the show!


The super unique pavilion for the Wayne Goss x Beautylish collaboration!

An inside look into the Wayne Goss x Beautylish pavilion showcasing the lovely Wayne Goss brushes.
All of the beauties had the opportunity to feel the brushes and have their questions answered by the Beautylish experts.
Everyone was given this brush menu with the prices and names of the brushes. 
The brush menu was a very efficient and easy way to quickly complete all transactions! 
These are the lovely gold tip ankle boots provided to us by Beautylish. It was such a fashionable uniform!
How adorable are these mini Beautylish pencils!?
A photo from my short lived modeling career.

IMATS was so large that these two panoramas only make up a fourth of the whole show!
I also got to take a picture with Pursebuzz, who was super sweet and nice!
I hope you guys enjoyed these few random pictures I took from IMATS. I will be making a separate review for all the goodies I picked up during the show, so stay tuned for that! I will be receiving my own set of Wayne Goss brushes and will write a review for them very soon as well. Till next time!

bythreewishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10